ALIAS™ is a generic autosampler for HPLC and LC-MS using state-of-the-art injection technology with fast injection and wash cycles. Efficient, multi-solvent needle wash virtually eliminates carry-over. ALIAS™ handles well plates and sample vials, either open or sealed, and provides true 4 °C sample cooling.
Its compact, stackable design and unrivalled performance make the ALIAS™ autosampler the best fit for your HPLC system and your UHPLC system.
ALIAS™ UHPLC ALIAS™ is also available as a UHPLC compatible version permitting injection into UHPLC systems operated at pressures as high as 18.000 psi (= 1.285 bar = 128,6 MPa). A special injection routine has been developed to eliminate influence of sample loop decompression on injection performance. The UHPLC version can also be equipped with sample cooling.
ALIAS™ Prep LC A special modification for large volume injections turns the ALIAS™ into a perfect injector for your preparative LC system. The ALIAS™ Prep version holds 24 vials of 10 mL and uses a 2.5 mL syringe. Needles, tubing and sample loop have larger capacity and allow rapid injection of sample volumes up to 10 mL.
FEATURES AND OPTIONS
- Metal free sampling with silica coated steel needle and PEEK valve (option)
- Reagent addition and mix capabilities for derivatization, dilution, internal standard addition
- Solvent Selection Valve (SSV): Optional 6-port solvent selection valve for extended selection of reagents for needle wash and reagent addition (option)
- Integrated Stream Switching (ISS): Optional extra high pressure 6-port switching valve for column switching or other stream switching applications up to 18.000 psi (= 1.285 bar = 128,6 MPa)
- Quick-fit injection valve for fast service
- Very efficient cooling of the sample and the entire sample space
- Spark-LinkThis software will be delivered with the instrument for using the main functions of the instrument.
- SCPA-ALIAS control software ALIAS™ has more capability and features, described above, not only injecting samples or switching valves etc, but much more. Beside a very comfortable programming of injections, dilutions, derivatisation, needle cleaning and much more makes out of a „only sample” injector a fully automatic sample robotics with nearly unlimited features and possibilities.